WINE AND FOLKLORE
14/09/2023 - 01/10/2023
Experience the valley’s traditions during autumn. For your weekend characterized by local festivals we offer:
- 2 or more nights in a hotel.
- A delicious experience during three days dedicated to the king of Trentino’s cheese: Puzzone di Moena (On Sept. 15-17)
- Watch the Desmontegada de le Vache of Predazzo, a chance to enjoy the folklore atmosphere during the famous parade of cows and local farmers coming back from the Alpine pastures (On Sep. 29 - Oct. 01)
- Celebrate grapes through wine, food, shows, artists’ creativity, but above all with the parade floats of the grapes’ festival Festa dell'Uva in Verla di Giovo (On Sep. 22-24)
- Surrounded by vineyards, enjoy several delicacies paired with a good glass of DOC wine. Wine Trekking Gourmet waits for you! (On Oct. 7)
- Discover the Caneve (private wine cellars) in the town of Cembra: along the route there will be choirs singing and folk, rock and jazz music will be played too. In every square, you can find guided tastings of wine, spumante and grappa together with local food (On Oct. 14)
- Upon your arrival you will get the Fiemme Cembra Guest Card. Every weekend, choose an experience to discover the mountain world: hiking or riding a bike, among wild herbs and cute animals, tasting local cheese or the beer of Fiemme
Below are some other suggestions, not included in the offer, to create the perfect weekend for you:
- Book a table for dinner at the hotel or in a restaurant, choose among typical dishes or gourmet menus
- If you have other ideas you can count on us, we will do our best to make them come true.
B&B or HB